About the Centre
The Skills Development Centre (SDC)
CSDS supports the delivery of education and training events through the Skills Development Centre (SDC).
18 multifunctional rooms and a suite of eight communication rooms with an observation hub are available to book. A variety of standard configuration setups can be used, or rooms can be outfitted to meet specified training requirements.
Kitchen servery and foyer areas are available for catering meal breaks to groups of up to approximately 100 people.Overview of room and facilities
Groups booking the centre can choose to deliver their event independently, or request the support of our experienced Simulation Educators/ Coordinators, AV technicians, and/or administration staff. Other features include:
- live stream feeds with the ability to record the session
- welcome screens and room signage
- onsite catering provider
- access to coffee machine
- videoconferencing and teleconferencing
- breakout rooms
- clinical realism of training wards, operating theatres, clinic rooms, emergency resus/trauma bay
- access to simulation equipment
- secure lockers for personal belongings
- wheelchair access
- name tags provided
- printing services
- access to network hub
Booking an eventBook an event
Tour the Centre
CSDS conducts tours of the centre for clients who are interested in viewing our facilities. Let us know of your interest through our contact form.